Saturday, January 15, 2011

This antsiness is killing me

Nothing major to update on. I've been doing a lot of wedding stuff. I'll be sure to do an update on that soon. I'm in the process of trying out ebay to raise some money. I have a bunch of books for sale, and then I'm selling the wedding dress from my ex who dumped me 2 months before the wedding because I was sick. I feel ready to let the wedding dress and the tiara go. It's time to sell them. And I feel really good about it. Now if it would just sell!

The antsy feeling the Abilify goes between being okay to deal with to "oh my god, this fucking sucks!!!" I sat in the movie theatre earlier with my foot jumping up down up down up down.

I'm just worried about money right now. I'm trying to find everything I can possible sell that people would want to buy. It's hard to sell on ebay when you have no reviews though. They don't know whether they can trust me, and I can understand their hesitance. I would never want to screw anyone over though.

I just hope it all sells.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the Ebay thing. When I first started out people actually refused to sell to me because I had zero or low feedback. I just couldn't understand it, I want to pay you! I want your item! Give it to me!!! haha.

    It gets better though. I think I have 10 or 11 feedbacks now and no longer encounter problems. I just wish I could learn how to sell items. It just seems so time consuming and confusing. I have an old school textbook, that I bought for $75 and need to get rid of. But oh well.

    Hang in there, things will get better. I'm sure someone will buy your things eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on 2mg of Abilify, right? I think that's the lowest dosage for it. See if there's something lower you can take. Granted I was nuts on all three dosages I've been on, but hey, maybe it'll work for you.

    ReplyDelete