Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Balletone

Well, I went to the class and I couldn't even finish it. It was just too much to handle. Maybe the more I work on my strength in my legs, but better I'll do at it, but for now I need to step away from it. I think I'm going to try Zumba, see how that goes. I also want to try a class called Qi Gong. It says it's similar to Tai Chi, but works as a form of martial arts. So I'll see how difficult that ends up being.

I've decided I want to find a way to become certified as an ordained "minister". I don't know what to call myself for that since I'm Pagan. But it gives me the chance to help people by marrying them so small fees (I can do Pagan weddings), and I can do some counseling without worrying as much about getting the masters (thought it is my goal eventually).

I'm just not sure how to go about it.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you'd be an ordained Priestess/Minister, even with being Pagan.

    ReplyDelete