Sunday, January 23, 2011

Old friends

I'll admit, I am really bad at emailing people, so I haven't stayed in touch with some friends that I have wanted to. But I really got to thinking about old friends because I'm getting my Save the Dates ready and I remembered my best friend from high school.

Tried her cell phone. Disconnected.
Sent an email.
Tried her home phone. Disconnected.
Started to freak.
Didn't hear from her for over a week.

I thought for sure I had lost her for good. But then today I got an email reply from her going "holy shit girl!" We exchanged numbers and spent a good hour or 2 sending texts. I am beyond ecstatic right now! It was hard thinking that I might never see her again, and then so great to know that's not the case.

Now if I could just find my best friend from California. Then I'd be in friend heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment