Tuesday, January 18, 2011

There are things to be happy about

I see one of the pain doctors tomorrow to do a full exam on me and to write out disability paperwork. Sounds awesome, huh?

That's not what the title is about though. I told you all about the IBS pain the other night but I didn't tell you about what a sweetheart my cat Rhapsody is. I was lying on the bathroom floor in pain, trying to decide what to do, when Rhapsody came bounding in to the bathroom. She looked at me for a moment and then rubbed her head against my butt.

It never ceases to amaze me when the cats try and help me. They can't do anything; how could they when the doctors can't? But they will damn well try! They will do anything they can to make me feel better. Rhapsody especially. It makes me feel so happy and lucky to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment