Monday, January 17, 2011

IBS horror

I had the worst IBS pain last night. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I knew I hadn't pushed everything out but didn't think it would be such a big deal. Oh god was I wrong. I came back to the bed and the pain just overtook me so quickly. I tried lying down and I just cried out in pain. Every movement made it worse, but not moving was hard because it still hurt so badly. I went back into the bathroom and tried again, but this time I was having trouble. Eventually I laid down on the floor half naked hoping that would help. It did a little bit, enough to give me the chance to get back on the toilet and tried again. I was in there for 10 minutes before the pain finally started to subside.

I was crying out the entire time. It has never been that bad before. And all I could think of while I lie on the floor was that I wish I had a service dog to make it go and get my purse to see if the Imodium would help. But I was on my own.

4 comments:

  1. Wow i am so sorry to hear about this.. I dont know if you have tried this already but there is an author which i will post later that has a book on postive affirmations.. She has had alot of case stories that through postive affrimation patiens have cured alot of pain and disease out of their system by just changing their out look on life.. Also through the power of forgiveness.. Anything can work you just have to try.. Cause sometimes medicince doesnt really work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried one of the natural remedies? I am not saying it will make things better, but maybe on a bad day it will help make things a little easier? Or even maybe avoiding certain foods when you start having a bad day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. icd 10 code for irritable bowel syndrome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. brookside community health center san pablo ca

    ReplyDelete