Friday, January 21, 2011

Ballet toning

I joined the gym at the Wellness Center today. They're more than just a gym because they are associated with Akron General, so they do a lot of health things too. They want to watch your health, see what problems you have, see what you need to be working on and help you do what needs to be done to better your body.

They have a class called Balletone every Tuesday and Thursday, so it looks like I can continue the ballet training without being in school. I'm really excited about this.

They also have a water aerobics class specifically for people with arthritis and fibro. I'm anxious to start working out.

Tomorrow we go for a tasting at the place we might possible have the wedding receptions. Here's the hoping the food is good. I want to be done with searching for venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment