Friday, February 18, 2011

The time is now, Disability!

Today is the day that could very well change everything. And that's really scary. I mean, it might be a good thing. I'm hoping it's a good thing. We got all of the paperwork in that we needed, and my lawyer actually sounded very confident in the case we have. He's only really worried about my age. They don't like to give disability out to people so young. You know what though, I can't help that I got this sick so young. If it were up to me, I've be living my life like any ordinary 24 year old. And if they ask me about that, that's exactly what I'm going to tell them.

Both mom and Asher will be there. They can't go in during the actual hearing, but they can be outside in the waiting room and I think knowing they are there to support me will be very helpful.

I have a feeling I am going to be exhausted after the hearing. Too much emotional stress.

I'll update you guys after I get home. It might be good news, it might be bad news, or it might be no news at all. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment