Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Disability Stuff

I went yesterday for a whole physical therapy evaluation. 2 hours of him moving my body, making my stand on one leg, making me carry large amounts, and so on. God I was so tired and in so much pain by the time I got back. He said he would work really hard to get it into the computer for my appointment in the pain clinic today where the doctor will actually fill out the disability paperwork.

After many, many delays I finally got the multiple disability paperwork back from my psychiatrist. My lawyer said that this was really good for us. She's also really not worried about the case and thinks I shouldn't be either. She says there's no doubt in her mind that I'll get it after the hearing. God I hope she is right.

It's been 2 years fighting this. I'm tired. I don't know what I'll do if they say no again. I guess we'll appeal, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment