Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How to survive this stress

I haven't been posting as much recently because of two reasons.

1. I've been busy with doing coven things, and that makes me extremely happy. I am so happy to have my Pagan family back and I just feel like this group was what I was waiting for spiritually.

2. On the flip side, I'm so stressed out and so irritable and depressed. We're in the last 2 weeks of the journey when it comes to the disability case. I mean, I know we can push for another hearing if they say no this time, but this feels like the last leg of the journey and we're scurrying around trying to get the last stuff finished. And I don't know what I'm going to do if they say no. I just want to curl up and sleep all day.

Really, the coven is one of the only things that is keeping me going right now. It's keeping me from sleeping life away because it gives me something to do, something to fill time and fulfill me.

It makes me thankful to have these wonderful people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment