Thursday, October 6, 2011

Depression hurts

With medication changes can come a lot of issues. I really do think at this point it was the Abilify causing the weight gain. It's the last one I went off of, the last one to get out of the system, and it was only then that appetite changes started.

The problem is that to be completely fair, I know the Abilify was helping. So going off of it is kind of hard. I'm starting to get affected by it. I've had times when it feels really hard to just keep going. I've had some panic attacks. I've had days I don't want to go out and do anything because what's the point?

I don't really know what I'm going to do. I am starting to lose weight finally. So I might be willing to add on another antidepressant like I used to take, but I'm not sure. I need to talk to my doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment