Thursday, April 18, 2013

When the curtain falls

Death is hard. To lose someone, to know they aren't there anymore for you to talk to. And it's even harder when things were left unsaid, undone, not dealt with. How do you go forward to find peace when you can't say what you needed to? How can you end that chapter not knowing what their response would be? It's a hard thing to do, and not one I know the answer to.

I've found out in the last 24 hours that one friend lost a mom, and my cousin lost a grandpa. And now I learn that an old friend is dying.

I cannot really tell you how I feel because to be honest, I'm not sure right now... I feel sad for the families, I feel sad for my friend, and I feel sad for my cousin and her family.

With Gina... it's hard to describe. It gets worse the more I think about it. So I'm going to end this post here, with a link to where her poor daughters are asking for donations to help with the funeral expenses. I have no money to give, so this is my only way to help.

A Fund For Mom

2 comments: