Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Breath of Life

I've deciding that writing more would be helpful for me, so I'm setting a goal to write an entry at least 3 times a week right now, and those entries don't include any photo or video entries I make. I don't know why it gets so hard for me to blog and talk when things aren't going well. Maybe it's because I've been so beaten down to believe that I need to hide it at all times that I just don't see a reason to. But I need to stop that. Part of this blog is about relieving my thoughts, and helping others in the process, and I can't do that if I'm not saying anything.

My insurance company has been a great big pain in the ass lately. It sucks that I went from such great insurances with my parents to this hell hole that Asher's work has given us. I started my trauma therapy, and immediately after starting my insurance went "Nope, not in network!" and now we're waiting on some information about a payment helping program from the hospital.

It pisses me off so much. People who so badly need these medical services, like me, get shafted because the insurance companies don't want to pay for anything, and do they tell you ahead of time? No, of course not.

Mom thinks come 2014 I may be eligible for Medicaid. God I hope so, because this is ridiculous. Do they really think stressing out someone as sick as I am is helping? No, it only makes all of the pain and all of the illness worse.

This shit seriously needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment