Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sigh

Honestly, I'm beginning to regard my depression problems are being even worse than the fibromyalgia at the moment. I go back and forth from being all right to ridiculously messed up. Luckily today the extent of my freak out was to just go over to the couch, say I'm worthless, and go to sleep. It's definitely not one of my worst, but it's not good either.

And I know as soon as I tell my psychiatrist this, he's going to be having me come in every 2 weeks, doing med changes, and all that good stuff... I don't know whether I should mark each day I manage to go off the edge. It would at least let me see realistically how bad it is right now.

And yes, Justin, I did think of calling you. And then I decided I just wanted to sleep. So I did think about it, and it actually did calm me down a little.

Now I'm making the first batch of pumpkin muffins for the wedding. It smells like heaven in here. At least that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment