Friday, August 5, 2011

Black cherry

Just bought some new drinks. I'm going back to flavored water. The doctor wants me to get more water in my system, and also to have drinks that are completely calorie free. I still need to talk to the other doctor about the electrolytes I need from the Gatorade, but for now this will do. We'll see if it causes me to pass out more or not. The problem the doctors have had with water is that it flushes out the sodium, which I need to store more of than normal people so I don't have the dizzy spells and pass out.

Also bought a bunch of fruit because he said adding more fruits and veggies to the diet will help me lose some of this medicine weight. I'm going to force myself to get into the gym MWF and then do other exercises at home on the other days. Hopefully this will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment