Saturday, August 13, 2011

Freaking out a little bit

So today is my friend's rehearsal dinner for her wedding. She's marrying my fiance's brother, which is great because I love them both and am so happy for them. The problem I have? It means I have to see my soon to be mother in law....

You know, after everything that has happened, I am scared to death to see her. I broke down crying the other morning because I knew I had to see her. Ash is trying to tell me I have nothing to be afraid of, and maybe I don't, but that doesn't mean it changes my feelings. I don't want to see her. Ever. She has done so many horrible and hurtful things and I just can't handle it.

Of course, I will do this for Shellie and Aaron. Plain and simple. I am excited for the wedding. But it will be really hard all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment