Friday, August 12, 2011

My brudder (brother)

I want to talk a bit about my brother. For starters, he knows how to push my buttons. He can send me into freak out mode, and then he can calm me down. When I was younger, he used to love to get me into meltdown mode. But now he's finally using his magic powers for good and he can calm me down so fast.

Justin is an honest man, sweet, loving, funny, hyper, and he hopes one day to be a good father, which I know he will be. He loves teaching people and helping people. He's compassionate and empathetic. He's just a great guy all around.

I've been having a real bad time lately with my depression and anxiety, and he has been a rock throughout it. Every chance he gets, he shows me how much he loves me. That's really important to know when it feels like the rest of the world is falling apart. To have at least one person there with their hands outreached to you. I'm lucky to have him as my brother.



Now I haven't mentioned this before, but he is currently going through a divorce. All of us were so surprised because we thought the marriage was a solid one. At first I actually felt kind of sorry for his ex-wife because she was missing out on one of the greatest guys ever. And now I'm just angry at her.

Go ahead and hate him. It doesn't matter because he's moved on. He's not going to pay attention to your little temper tantrums now. But it's not his fault your life has fallen apart. This was all your own doing, not his. You chose to cheat, you chose to go hog wild in your personal life. The only person to blame here is YOU.

Maybe you should take a good look at yourself and maybe then you'll see who is ruining your life. Because I promise you, it is not my brother.


His girlfriend is lucky to have him. Hold on to him girl. He is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment