Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Plan B Formulating...

You should always expect there to be hiccups along the road. So it would seem we've hit the first of our little snags.

One being that my doctor (the rheumatologist) can't do math. Mom said she's met a lot of doctors who can't do math. It doesn't make them a bad doctor, just a bad script writer. So I had to call up to Cleveland Clinic to try and sort it out and get a new prescription because if I use his, then I'll run out of Lyrica completely within a week and a half, and I'm left SOL.

They said yesterday they would get it taken care of and called in to CVS, so we'll see in about a half hour if they succeeded.

The second is these damn migraines. I finally came to the conclusion what I should have done from the beginning: save the migraine medications for last. Go off of everything else, and then go off those, because then it's a much shorter amount of time I might have to deal with the constant headaches.

Oh fertility goddesses, please give me your blessing that in pregnancy I will have no migraines. After everything else I have gone through, that small kindness will be much appreciated. So mote it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment