Saturday, June 4, 2011

Moving day!

Moving went well. We still have a lot to unpack, and it seems like a huge mountain to surpass at the moment. But then I look at all we got accomplished just tonight in unpacking, and it seems as little less daunting. I keep going back and forth on what the boxes make me feel.

The bed is in the process of being built by the boys, and I'm back with the cats at mom's house. I'll probably go to sleep soon. It seems early for me, seeing as 10 is usually when I start to settle down, but we've been up since early and have been going, going, going.

Cats go to the apartment tomorrow. Can't wait to see how they react to this strange, new place!\

And yes, moving does suck as someone with chronic pain. I can barely walk right now. I want to go back downstairs to get some water, but the idea of having to actually put pressure on my poor feet seems so horrible. I may just go thirsty over having to go down the stairs. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment