Saturday, June 18, 2011

The dangers of medications

I'll talk about the trip to California later because I feel talking about this might be a little more important right now.


Now, I am a firm believer that medications can be very, very helpful. I also believe that if you get the right doctor, it's not about his paycheck, but about what they can do to help. These are the kind of doctors I have so it's not like I am against the medications I'm on. But sometimes something happens and it makes me a little afraid of other people dealing with it.

I messed up big time on this trip. I mispacked my medications. I had no Lyrica. I had to ask Asher to send it out next day mail.

Withdrawls from HELL.

I had shakes, hot flashes, so much extra pain, and more. It was horrible. I was shaking so hard the day I finally got the meds in the mail. I hated having my cousins see me like that. But this is the price we pay for taking the medications that help us. There is always a chance of withdrawl.

What's funny is that I have never taken illegal drugs in my life, but I have had the horrible withdrawls multiple times. It'd ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment