Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Utah

I didn't mention yet but my dad is flying Asher and I out to Utah at the end of April for a visit. He'll get the chance to meet the family, see where I grew up, and go to grandma's grave with me. I just wish it could have been sooner. Knowing that grandma never got to meet him breaks my heart. She always wanted what was best for me. She wanted to see me healthy and happy, and I am happy with him. I would have told her how I met my soul mate just like she met hers in my grandpa.

I just hope wherever she is now, she can look down and see what an amazing man I've found and both her and grandpa can be happy for me.

At our wedding we'll be honoring those who are gone. We'll have a seat for them at the ceremony and we'll place a rose on the seat.

I miss you, grandma.

2 comments: