Friday, March 11, 2011

I don't even know

I'm in a really strange place right now emotionally. Kind of between being relieved and then just drained and tired of all of this crap. And it's not even just the disability I'm talking about. It's a nice mixture of shit that you hope doesn't come to head at the same time, but it always does.

On the plus side, I got to see Kim, Kris, AND Peggy today at Aftercare (I'm going to make a separate post to tell you what this means, but for now just know that it's a day every month that we who were in the pain clinic goes back to the clinic to see people, do med checks, and get what we call a "booster shot"). That alone made my day.

But then I got a little too sick to go out to dinner with them and I've been lying down since then.

The coven is great, and we have Ostara coming up next week. So exciting!

One of my friendships is basically at it's end though. It's something that finally came to head this week and I don't think there is any coming back from this. She views it as me stabbing her in the back while I see it as her using me for her own means and not giving a damn about me.

It's a wonderful life...

No comments:

Post a Comment