Wednesday, March 23, 2011

4 periods a year

One thing I have noticed about going onto a regime of birth control where I only get my period every 3 months: cramping is a bitch when that period finally shows up.

And now it seems my body is a little confused and despite the fact that it's not bleeding at all, it's acting like it is. I have severe cramping and headaches that only midol will get rid of (on the plus side, at least the midol is finally helping. It never helped me before all of this). It was so bad on Saturday that I accidentally woke up Asher with my gasping in pain.

Oh, and I had a nurse yesterday tell me to be careful because my pills might make me tired. She seems like a nice lady, but I mean, hello, I've been living with this for 3 years. I already knew that. In fact, 2 of them say it on the bottle.

I'm just tired and grumpy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment