Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The difference between then and now

Asher and I went over how we want to layout the apartment as we get the furniture in there. We like to be thorough and have a game plan. And it occurred to me that this move is much different than the move I made when I moved in with Wylie. Back when I moved in with Wylie, I was absolutely terrified. I didn't want to leave my house. I didn't want to make this move.

But with Asher, I actually want to take this step. I'm excited about it. I can't wait to be able to go to the apartment and say "this is home." I'm ready for this. I'm ready to take this step. I'm ready for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I was just passing by, i didn't know what else to say. Most people have this effect when they move in and so they may get confused at times. Nonetheless, as i read that you are excited about this then i guess your mind has already been set! Great blog! As you have or haven't known I have a painting blog. If you aren't doing anything you could drop by anytime. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete