Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm still alive!

I need to get into the habit of posting every day. I know I've been hiding. The stress of the wedding sent me into such a weird spiral downward, though for some reason the last month I was doing much better emotionally. I'm doing fairly well now too, other than being extremely messed up by some nightmares, which is more of an internal panicking. (I don't know if posting about the nightmare is a good idea right now just because there are some doors I don't know if I want to open right now. Just know that they are bad!)

Anyway, I'm married now! And I'm so happy.

Health: Worse. But I'm coping. I'm trying to take everything day by day. But I am having some breakthroughs with my sexual dysfunction! I promise I will make a full post about it soon.

The wedding day was not pain free, but that doesn't even matter. I didn't have a migraine (which was my worst fear!) and the day was beautiful. Big posts coming! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment